Considering Where to Live in Houston? Explore All the Amenities Valley Ranch has to Offer
When considering where to live in the Houston, TX area, it is important to consider the surrounding amenities of your new future home. At the master-planned community of Valley Ranch, you and your family can take advantage of the following nearby amenities:
- Valley Ranch Town Center – With completion of the Grand Parkway at the entrance to Valley Ranch slated to open the first phase in Fall of 2016, development of the 240-acre Valley Ranch Town Center will soon be underway. This major epicenter for fun and activity will bring shopping, dining and entertainment to residents of Valley Ranch within minutes. A total of 1.5 million square feet of shops and restaurants is planned, plus a 10,000-seat amphitheater, a multi-attraction entertainment venue, 1,000 multi-family residences and the newly-opened 8,500-seat Texan Drive Stadium at New Caney ISD.
- Town Grove – This scenic 135-acre park including an 85-acre dedicated wildlife and nature preserve is adjacent to the Valley Ranch Town Center. When it is completed in 2017, it will provide a serene greenspace for events and gatherings, adding to the pedestrian-friendly master plan for Town Center. Seven pristine lakes and the beauty of towering trees and forested trails will add to the natural experience of strolling through Town Grove.
- Lakes – There are seven serene lakes within Valley Ranch in a variety of natural settings near residential neighborhoods and within Town Grove. Many of the water features are enhanced by sparkling fountains, stocked with fish and surrounded by trails, making them the ideal setting for a family fishing expedition or picnic.
- Trails – In addition to trails linking the lakes and parks within the community, a comprehensive trail system is planned within the Valley Ranch Town Center, connecting shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
- Recreation Center – The Valley Ranch Recreation Center features a family-friendly water park with waterslide, splash pad, pool, playgrounds and sports courts. The warm, welcoming clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen offers plenty of space for community events or private parties.
- Texan Drive Stadium at New Caney ISD – Opened in September, 2014, this 8,500-seat stadium is designed for football, UIL competitions and amateur U.S. soccer games. The state-of-the-art facility boasts the largest Jumbotron in Texas, a two-story Press/VIP box, a rentable Community Room with catering kitchen, and well-appointed locker rooms for home and visiting teams. Experience Friday night football at its best at our new stadium!
Valley Ranch is also close to many attractions, sports venues, shops and restaurants in the Kingwood/Humble area, The Woodlands and Downtown Houston. It is also within a 10- minute drive to the new ExxonMobil Campus.
Boating, fishing, camping, hunting, hiking and horseback riding are all within easy reach from Valley Ranch. Just minutes away is 12,000-acre Lake Houston, a major recreational lake. 43,000-acre Lake Livingston and 21,000-acre Lake Conroe are other major lakes nearby. Sam Houston National Forest is an outdoor playground, and children can enjoy a natural learning experience at Jesse Jones Nature Center situated on the Spring Creek Greenway.
Golfers have easy access to more than 250 greens at the acclaimed Tour 18 Golf Course and Cypresswood Golf Club, voted #1 daily fee course in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle for four consecutive years. Both courses are less than 20 minutes from Valley Ranch.
With downtown Houston just 25 minutes away, residents of Valley Ranch can enjoy all the world class musical and theatre performances, museums and major sporting events at destinations including Houston’s Theatre District, Museum District, Bayou Place, Minute Maid Park, NRG Stadium and Toyota Center.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, a major outdoor amphitheater, is also within easy reach in The Woodlands. State-of-the-art Sam Houston Race Park offers live thoroughbred and quarter horse racing and Houston Raceway Park features national Motor Sports events less than 45 minutes from Valley Ranch.
Grand Texas Theme Park, scheduled to be under construction soon in nearby New Caney, is planned to be a major destination including a water park, theme park, baseball stadium, amphitheater, paintball arena, hotels and restaurants.