Considering Where to Live in Houston? Explore All the Amenities Valley Ranch has to Offer
When considering where to live in the Houston, TX area, it is important to consider the surrounding amenities of your new future home. At the master-planned community of Valley Ranch, you and your family can take advantage of the following nearby amenities:
- Valley Ranch Town Center – The community is perfectly positioned next to the new Valley Ranch Town Center, a retail and mixed-use development. Offering a diverse collection of collection of shopping, dining, and entertainment options from national and local entities, Valley Ranch Town Center is quickly becoming the premier shopping center in the North Houston area. Valley Ranch Town Center is also home of the New Caney ISD 8,500 seat stadium, entertainnment venues and a planned outdoor amphitheater
- Town Grove – This scenic 135-acre park including an 85-acre dedicated wildlife and nature preserve is adjacent to the Valley Ranch Town Center. When it is completed, it will provide a serene green space for events and gatherings, adding to the pedestrian-friendly master plan for Town Center. Seven pristine lakes and the beauty of towering trees and forested trails will add to the natural experience of strolling through Town Grove.
- Lakes – There are seven serene lakes within Valley Ranch in a variety of natural settings near residential neighborhoods and within Town Grove. Many of the water features are enhanced by sparkling fountains, stocked with fish and surrounded by trails, making them the ideal setting for a family fishing expedition or picnic.
- Trails – In addition to trails linking the lakes and parks within the community, a comprehensive trail system is planned within the Valley Ranch Town Center, connecting shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
- Recreation Center – The Valley Ranch Recreation Center features a family-friendly water park with waterslide, splash pad, pool, playgrounds and sports courts. The warm, welcoming clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen offers plenty of space for community events or private parties. For information on how to rent the recreation center for events, click here.
- Texan Drive Stadium at New Caney ISD – Opened in September 2014, this 8,500-seat Texan Drive Stadium is designed for football, UIL competitions, and amateur U.S. soccer games. The state-of-the-art facility boasts the largest Jumbotron in Texas, a two-story Press/VIP box, a rentable Community Room with catering kitchen, and well-appointed locker rooms for home and visiting teams. Experience Friday night football at its best at our new stadium!
Valley Ranch is also close to many attractions, sports venues, shops and restaurants in the Kingwood/Humble area, The Woodlands and Downtown Houston. It is also within a 10- minute drive to the new ExxonMobil Campus.
Boating, fishing, camping, hunting, hiking and horseback riding are all within easy reach from Valley Ranch. Just minutes away is 12,000-acre Lake Houston, a major recreational lake. 43,000-acre Lake Livingston and 21,000-acre Lake Conroe are other major lakes nearby. Sam Houston National Forest is an outdoor playground, and children can enjoy a natural learning experience at Jesse Jones Nature Center situated on the Spring Creek Greenway.
Golfers have easy access to more than 250 greens at the acclaimed Tour 18 Golf Course and Cypresswood Golf Club, voted #1 daily fee course in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle for four consecutive years. Both courses are less than 20 minutes from Valley Ranch.
With downtown Houston just 25 minutes away, residents of Valley Ranch can enjoy all the world class musical and theatre performances, museums and major sporting events at destinations including Houston’s Theatre District, Museum District, Bayou Place, Minute Maid Park, NRG Stadium and Toyota Center.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, a major outdoor amphitheater, is also within easy reach in The Woodlands. State-of-the-art Sam Houston Race Park offers live thoroughbred and quarter horse racing and Houston Raceway Park features national Motor Sports events less than 45 minutes from Valley Ranch.
Grand Texas Theme Park, is a major destination including a water park, theme park, baseball stadium, paintball arena, hotels and restaurants.