To use Google Maps to get to the front entrance of Valley Ranch click here.
Valley Ranch is ideally situated in the rapidly emerging northeast corridor of Houston, at the newly-created intersection of I-69 (US 59) and the Grand Parkway. The community is within minutes to major work centers and attractions in downtown Houston, The Woodlands and the Kingwood/Humble area.
We welcome you to visit our community
- Take I-69 (US 59) North, 8 miles past FM 1960
- Exit Community Drive
- Proceed left on Community Drive over I-69
- Turn left and follow the 69 southbound feeder road
- Turn right onto Valley Ranch Crossing Drive
- Follow the signs to the Model Home Park
Distances to major destinations
- Bush Intercontinental Airport (major international hub) – 15 minutes
- The Woodlands – 12 minutes ExxonMobil campus in Spring – 10 minutes
- Houston’s Central Business District – 25 minutes
- Houston’s Galleria & Uptown area – 35 minutes